Fayetteville’s Premier Live, Work, Play Community
The Villages at LaFayette Park combine the structural charm of days gone by with the very best modern amenities, dining and shopping experiences Fayetteville has to offer. The streets are lined by classically styled homes, complete with front porches perfect for sipping tea and watching the sun set. Wherever you’re headed, immaculately kept sidewalks will carry you to great dining opportunities, shopping experiences, entertainment and parks. Our community is also close to some of the district’s best schools and also has an unlimited supply of exciting family friendly attractions- from art shows around the old courthouse to concerts at The Villages Amphitheater, Fayetteville always has an active calendar of events scheduled. If you’re looking for a place to put down roots, you simply must visit The Villages. Contact us to view floor plans, a full list of amenities and more.
Standard Features for The Villages of Lafeyette Park
Building with Ravin Homes is a collaborative process. After choosing a home plan, personalize it to fit your needs. We offer a generous selections allowance for the following features.
- Carpet, vinyl, hardwood
- Ceramic tile for bath floors
- Light fixtures
- Oak hardwood flooring
- Insulated front door & sidelites per plan
- Dramatic Two-story entry (where applicable)
- Walk-in closets with Closet Maid shelving
- Custom ceramic tile bath floor
- Soaker tub with ceramic tile surround
- Custom ceramic tile shower with glass door
- Tray ceilings per plan
- Vaulted ceiling per plan
- Cultured marble vanities
- Two piece custom crown moulding
- Chair rail moulding
- Hardwood flooring
- Custom cabinets with choice of stain or paint
- Whirlpool appliances
- Water line to ice maker
- Garbage disposal
- Microwave with built in hood
- Granite counter tops with undermount sink
- Hardwood flooring
- Custom ceramic tile floors in all baths
- Marble counter tops in all baths
- Pedestal sink with oval mirror in 1/2 bath
- Medicine cabinets in all full baths
- Finished & painted 2 car garage
- Automatic garage door opener with 2 remote controls
- Pre-wired and braced for 5 ceiling fans
- Pre-wired for telephone in 5 rooms
- Pre-wired for cable TV in 5 rooms
- Pre-wired for security system
- Overhead lighting in all bedrooms
- Brass or brushed chrome door knobs
- Smooth finish on all ceilings
- 9’ Ceilings on main level—two story plans
- Decorative doors
- Closet Maid Shelving
- Pull-down stairway for easy access to attic storage
- Insulate french doors to patio or deck
- Generous wall to wall carpet allowance
- 42″ Fireplace with costum mantle, gas starter, and choice of brick, marble, ceramic or stone hearth (*Stonebriar)
- 42″ Flueless fireplace with custom mantel and choice of brick, marble, ceramic or stone hearth (*The Villages)
- Insulated vinyl tilt-in windows with wood returns and low E glass
- Insulated steel exterior doors
- Cellulose insulation
- Styrofoam 1/2 “ exterior wall sheathing
- Two zone single unit heat & air system per plan
- Electronic ignition gas furnace
- Electric air conditioner/high efficienct 13.0 SEER rating
- 50 Gallon gas hot water heater
- Attic ventilator on roof
- Polycel foam sealant used to block air infiltration with fiberglass insulation with cellulose insulation
- Architectural 30 year dimensional roof shingles
- Concrete patio/wood decks per plan
- Seamless aluminum gutters with oversized downspouts and splashblocks
- Hardiplank siding with factory baked-on prime coat
HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
- 3/4” Tongue-in-groove sub-flooring with 50 year warranty (foundation homes)
- TGI floor system
- Wood underlayment under vinyl floors (basement homes)
- Copper electrical wiring
- Solid headers over all doors and windows
- High quality rebound carpet padding
- Interior sprinkler systems (The Villages)
- Crawl space foundations (The Villages)
• All information is beleived to be accurate and is subject to change without notice
Directions to The Villages
The Villages of Lafayette Park are located off of Highway 54 just three blocks west of the Old Courthouse Square in Fayetteville.
Driving directions to our model home are available from Google Maps by clicking here.
Life around The Villages of Lafayette Park
Enjoy living where sidewalks carry you places you want to go.
The Villages of Lafayette Park was designed to make you feel right at home while still having everything you need at your fingertips.
Public Schools are close by
Residents of The Villages attend Hood Primary, Fayette Intermediate, Fayette County Middle
and Fayette County High. Visit the Fayette County Board of Education website to learn more about the area’s schools.
There’s always something to do
From art shows around the old courthouse to concerts at The Villages Amphitheater Fayetteville always has an active calendar of events scheduled.
Quality healthcare is nearby
Fayetteville is served by Piedmont Fayette hospital which opened in 1997. In the summer of 2006 The Maternity Center of Piedmont Fayette opened to provide the area with a dedicated obstetrical center that is closer to home. For more info on Piedmont Fayette Hospital visit their website.
Learn more about what Fayetteville has to offer on the city’s website, fayetteville-ga-us.org.
Our Lending Partners at The Villages of Lafayette Park
We recommend that you select a local lending institution from our approved lender list below. They offer our customers the best rates, local services and they will meet at a time and place convenient for you.
If you choose one of the lenders listed below we will pay $2,500 toward closing costs for your permanent loan. Please call a lender from the list below to begin the loan application process. Soon after you submit a loan application, the lender will send us a commitment letter that enables us to proceed with the building of your new home.
ANGEL OAK FUNDING
H. ANDREW GREEN
FAIRWAY INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE CORP.